Man with a Van Clevedon
Looking for reliable and affordable man and van services in Clevedon, Bristol? Look no further than Excalibur Removals. Our man with a van service is designed to provide a cost-effective and efficient moving option that works for your specific circumstances and budget. Our team of fully trained drivers and removal experts are competent, professional, friendly, and reliable, and are always ready and waiting to assist with your next move.
Our man with a van hire service can assist you with many things such as:
- Moving heavy items such as sofas, wardrobes, and fridges
- Small home moves where there are only a few items to transfer
- Single items such as furniture purchases or sales
- Small jobs that don’t need a full removal team
- Smaller business and domestic moves to any UK destination
- eBay or online sales deliveries
- Garage and home clearances
- Removing unwanted items for dumping
- Student moves in or out of Bristol
- Furniture pick up and storage, and event support for transporting equipment
At Excalibur Removals, we believe in providing a service that goes way beyond what our competitors offer. All our drivers and movers are focused on delivering excellent service and ensuring that you are in safe hands. We handle all lifting, handling, and packing of your items so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
We appreciate that some requirements can be short notice which is why we welcome short notice calls while also handling moves on a Sunday if required. Our aim is to make the moving experience as efficient as possible which is why we also offer a dismantling and reassembly service where necessary and we also welcome unusual requests, proving how flexible we can be.
Our man with a van service uses a fleet of well-maintained vehicles and our team of experts is expertly trained, ensuring we deliver our high standards. We are fully insured and offer a range of van sizes including a Luton Transit Van for smaller, medium, and larger moves.
We believe in treating our customers with honesty and respect. We’re upfront about our pricing and policies, and we’re always happy to answer any questions you may have. Our goal is to make your moving experience as stress-free as possible, and we’ll do whatever it takes to ensure your satisfaction.
Contact our local van hire team today for a competitive quote. Our services are available all through the week, and we can provide a rapid response if your original removals service lets you down or you have an urgent need for van transportation. Whether you’re a business that needs fragile computer monitors and desks taken to a new location, someone with a small amount of furniture, a student moving from digs back home or you simply need a large object transporting, we’re the flexible man and van team you need. Please complete our form below for more details or call 0117 251 0288.
Request A Quote
Services for All your Needs
|Whether you want to move the items from one single room or a small flat, our mini move service is the ideal option. It is cost-effective, simple and designed to collect your single item and deliver it to your chosen destination.||
Our medium move service is designed for small apartments and smaller removals such as small bungalows that might require 2 or more men and a van hire.
|This service is designed for larger apartments and smaller homes such as one and two-bedroom homes. It’s a simplified service that enables you to avoid the higher costs associated with a full man with a van or removal service.|
Luton Transit Van for Small Move
Luton Transit Van for Medium Move
Luton Transit Van for Larger Moves
|4.3 metres long
1.7 metres wide
2 metres high
400 cubic feet
|4.1 metres long
2.2 metres wide
2.2 metres high
700 cubic feet
|4.5 metres long
2.2 metres wide
2.2 metres high
800 cubic feet
Benefits of Hiring a Man and Van Service for Your Move
If you’re looking for a moving solution that fits your specific requirements and budget, consider hiring a man and van service. Here are some benefits that make this option a great choice:
- Affordability: A man and van service is generally more affordable than hiring a full-scale removals service. It’s an ideal option for smaller moves, such as transporting fewer items or moving a small apartment.
- Flexibility: This type of service can usually accommodate requests with less notice and can accept last-minute changes. If you need to reschedule or make any changes to your moving plan, a man and van service can usually accommodate your needs.
- Personalised Service: With a man and van service, you’ll be dealing directly with the driver who will be assisting you with your needs. This means you’ll receive personalised attention and can be sure that your belongings are being handled with care.
- Ideal for Small Moves: A man and van service is perfect for smaller moves where you have a smaller amount of belongings to move or just need help moving a few larger items.
- Local Knowledge: If you’re moving within the Clevedon area, choosing a local man and van service like ours can provide you with the benefit of our full local knowledge. With over 35 years of experience in the area, we offer a 5-star rated service that you can trust.
Some Of The Areas We Cover
We cover the whole of Clevedon and surrounding areas, below are just some of the locations we regularly provide man & Van services.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the cost of hiring a man and van service?
We charge £55 per hour + VAT for 1 man, and there is no mileage charge within the Bristol area. There is a minimum booking of 2 hours for our man with a van service.
2. How many people will be provided with the van?
We provide one man with a van, however two can be provided if required, spending on the size of the job.
3. What is the size of the van, and will it be able to accommodate all my belongings?
We have a range of Luton vans that we use for man and van jobs, which range from 400 to 800 cubic feet.
4. Can the man and van service help with packing and unpacking?
We offer full and part packing services to assist you with your move. Ask Andy for more details.
5. Can the man and van service help with assembly and disassembly of furniture?
Yes, we can assist with the assembly and disassembly of furniture during your move. Please discuss this with our team when detailing your requirements for your quote.
6. What is the cancellation policy for a man and van service?
We usually require cancellation within 10 working days before the job is due to commence. More details can be found within our terms and conditions.
7. How much notice do I need to give to hire a man and van service?
It’s best to book as soon as possible especially if you require our services on a set date. If your requirement is flexible date-wise, we can usually assist within a few days.
8. Do I need to provide anything, such as boxes or packing materials?
You can provide packing materials and pack your items yourself, or we can provide you with boxes and packing materials if needed.
9. Is insurance included in the price of the man and van service?
Yes we’re fully insured so you can rest assured your goods are safe during transit.
10. Will the driver be able to assist with loading and unloading heavy items?
Yes, our driver will be able to assist with loading and unloading of your items at pick up and the delivery location if required.
11. Will the man and van service be able to provide references from previous customers?
Yes we have lots of reviews on our website, and also 100% five star reviews on Google which you can view which show many satisfied customers.
12. Can the man and van service provide an estimated arrival time for the pickup and delivery?
Yes, we provide a date and time of when we will be available for your pick up and aim to be there at that time. We are all subject to issues such as sickness, traffic & mechanical issues, but we pride ourselves on our punctuality.